HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Vintage Petite spring jar swap is here.


Tami Hacker was the blogger who was my partner, and she did a wonderful job.  The jar was in this beautiful organdy bag.  Such tiny treasures and so much in the jar.  It was jam packed full of vintage spring goodness.
I love what Tami did with the jar.  The bird and trims are precious.  
There were tiny packages tied up with tiny ribbon.  Each one was so sweet to unwrap.
I love all vintage buttons.  
I adore this tiny bunny, and this floral brooch is so pretty.  A lovely vintage handkerchief was in there too, and so much more.


Below is the jar I sent out to my partner.  
I put a small vintage eyelet doily under the lid.

 I put some vintage glass buttons inside as well

 Love this swap.  Now I hope all you participants in this swap will post your jars as well and please if you can, post it in our new flickr. group.   "The Honey Pot's Vintage Swap"



10 comments:

fairyrocks said...

What a gorgeous spring gift to give and recieve.
My magpie eye, loves all the tiny treasures, Thanks for sharing

May said...

Stunning Gifts,Jaw dropping beauty both of them, Fab...... Hugs May x x x

Jessica Rodarte said...

Such a lovely assortment!

EllenaElizabeth said...

Cute little swaps. even though we live across the sea from each other we still like the same things. thanks for sharing today

Createology said...

Such a wonderful swap. I never can figure out how you clever swappers can fit so much goodness into such a tiny venue. Blissful Spring...
It is raining and snowing here!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

That looks like so much fun! Makes me want to make a jar. So pretty!

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

What beautiful jars!! I love the little bunny...and the pretty buttons you sent. This has been such a fun swap! ; )
~Michele

Laurie said...

You two spoiled each other! Such fun!

sjmcdowell said...

Hi Michele,

Thank you for stopping by this evening on my blog.
As you can see I posted Laurie's Beautiful Jar and all the goodies that were inside of it on my blog this evening.
I posted a couple of pictures of my jar on Flicker as well.

Thank you my dear friend for inviting me to join this wonderful swap!!
Keep me posted on your next up and coming swaps ok?
I am leaving for Arizona on the 10th of April and will be gone for two weeks.
I will check my blog though off and on.

Love you so much Michele...I often have wished we lived close to one another for I feel such a wonderful bond with you.

Blessings of love,

Susan

Karen said...

I love your blog and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. Thanks for the visit today. Now I'm following you!!
Karen
Ladybug Creek

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...