HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

More ideas from the Parade of homes

I thought I would share some other ideas from the St. George Parade of homes.  The latest and greatest ideas in decorating!  You are welcome to pin any of these ideas.

Wish I could make something look this distressed.  I love it!
thought this was very interesting and I think it would be do-able in recreating!
Yes, those are canning jars that were made into this lovely chandelier over the dining room table.  And the ceiling is lined with old barn wood pieces.
Love this vinyl on the ceiling!
Just plain old lightbulbs and what a rustic/contemporary look this is.
A good chalk paint could give this look!
This definitely gives me a great idea for my dining room table.
This was in the most beautiful contemporary home I had ever seen.  Real twigs put behind glass with rope lights for the backsplash in the kitchen.  Loved it!

2 comments:

Rebecca Nelson said...

We are getting a new flatscreen TV for my hubby's office. I'm so happy it will NOT be in our family room. I love how the one you showed is FRAMED UP!

So good to see you sweets! Hope you are well.

Fab post!

xoRebecca

Erica said...

Great ideas. I think the mason jar chandelier is from Pottery Barn. You can have one, without all the work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...