HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Panoramic Easter Egg Swap

The Panoramic Easter Egg Swap is not an Easter Egg!  Remember those darling sugar decorated Easter Eggs you would look into and see the little Easter scene?  For this swap we were asked to take a 250 count matchbox and turn it into something like those sweet sugar Easter Eggs. i can't wait any longer, I am sending it out to my partner today,  but I wanted to share it here.  This swap was hosted by the wonderful JoAnne Balaz from Vintage Dragonfly
I really had lots of fun decorating the outside and then embellishing it.  (My Favorite part)
the Bunny Love image is from Crafty Secrets.  and the lavender flowers are from Prima

The scrolled pearls and rhinestones are also from Prima
layers of German paper scrap
I wanted to package it up in a special way, so I took the same paper and decorated a card box.
HAPPY EASTER!
It fit so nicely in the box.  Hope she likes it, I had a hard time parting with it! And that is what this kind of swapping is all about.  Making something that you would want to receive for whoever you are sending to!  






11 comments:

JoAnne said...

What a very special creation Michele! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Debi will treasure it. I know what you mean about having a difficult time parting with it. I was sad to see mine go too but happy to know the other person appreciates it.
Then I received mine (Debi sent to me) and I was in love all over again! Can't wait to see what Kimberly creates for you. Please post pics in the group too.
Happy Easter my sweet friend,
JoAnne

Cheryl said...

Wow, that is amazing - all the work, so pretty. Looking so forward to seeing what you get back!
Hugs
Cxxx

Laurie said...

It's gorgeous, Michele! I love that pale lavender color. She will be in heaven when she receives it! I wanted to tell you I got your email about not getting a partner for the needlebook swap; I sent your partner to you on Sunday night so you should have received the email by now (Tuesday am.) I just tried re-sending it to a different email address I have for you. Please let me know when you get it by commenting on my blog (since email seems to be problematic right now!) Hugs! -- Laurie

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

WOW...
It's just amazing! I would want to keep it too! I'm so impressed!
Warmly,
deb

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I loved those sugar Easter eggs..and what you made and how you packaged it is just divine! Whoever is getting it is going to love it!

ImagiMeri said...

Beautiful job Michele, absolutely swoon worthy....I'd be darn happy to receive it!!!!!

Big Hugs,
Meri

Annette Allen said...

wow these are so amazing...

sjmcdowell said...

I remember these adorable sugared eggs from times past.
Your creation Michele is so wonderful!! I would have had a hard time parting with it as well!! You are so creative my friend!!

Wishing you a Blessed day!!

Love and Hugs,

Susan

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

BEautiful!!

I don't know of anyone who would not like this!!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Michele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Let me just say, stunning!
Thanks for sharing.
Michele Murray

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...