HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Friday, March 23, 2012

Easter's on it's way!

I took some snapshots of the Easter images around my house.  I've tucked in some antique postcards and signs in my hanging wall hutch that I try to change up for each season!  And following is a look at my Easter decorations.  This is probably my 2nd most favorite holiday, because it is a time when some of my children and their children come home.
I love the look of this bunny.  Designed to look like a foil wrapped chocolate bunny, but it is just faux.
love the glitter on this cute basket, which was made from a vintage jello mold and for me last year by Valarie Kraft glitterydazeandnights.blogspot.com
Another lovely piece made by Valarie Kraft.
I love collecting porcelain and ceramic pieces
This ceramic basket was made by me about 16 years ago.  It was my first ceramic piece.  I only made a few.  It is so nice for spring with the pansies.  
 
I have had this lettace bowl which was handmade for about 30 years.  I put the little vintage duck that I got last weekend at a Yard Sale.This was sent to me last year

I love anything under a nice cloche now-a-days.
This was sent to me last year by the fantastic Jen of  jnichelle.blogspot.com

This cute plate with vintage image was made for me last year by dear blogging friend. . . .


Hope you all have some great weeks leading up to the Easter holiday.  hugs Michele






10 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

You have some beautiful Easter stuff--love that sugar egg

Unknown said...

Enjoyed looking at all of your Easter goodies. I specially love the ones that were given to you by your friends, these are the best.
Thanks for sharing.
Michele

ShabbyESP said...

Your Easter things are so sweet!!
Thank you for sharing!!!!
Suzann ~xoxo~

JoAnne said...

Love your Easter decor Michele!

Holly Loves Art said...

Everything is so Springy and lovely! The "foil" bunny is just gorgeous. At first I thought, wow, he is in really good shape for being a chocolate foil wrapped bunny! What a nice addition to your Easter collection.

Happy Spring!
Holly

sjmcdowell said...

Awww how precious everything looks in your home for Easter!! You are so fortunate to have such loving and kind friends who have given you such heartfelt gifts!
May this coming Easter be filled with Blessings and Love for you and your family.

Love and Hugs,

Susan

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Such scrumptious Easter decorations. I have a tinfoil bunny too and have to keep reminding my little ones that it's NOT real chocolate so please don't unwrap it!

You have excellent taste!

Jill

Oliva Ohlson said...

Love how every Easter treasure you own has a story or memory in your life! I especially love the little mold basket!
Hugs,
Oliva

Clara said...

I love your blog and you're right, we do like a lot of the same things.
Thank you for stopping by and I will put you on my sidebar so that I won't lose you.
~Clara

Anonymous said...

love your Easter goodies!
ooohhh that lettuce bowl :)
BEAR HUGS ~victoria~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...