HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Thursday, January 30, 2014

It's almost February

This year I will place a new banner across my new "old" window displayed on my fireplace hearth, for each  of the holidays.  I put this up before Christmas and found these wonderfu llittle clips to hold the beaded swag in the corners.  I made it so that I can just tie on the different saying to the beaded rope.  Here is my new one for Valentine's Day.


 I printed this from the pinterest and put it isn a frame to add to my Valentine magic.  Finding an old piece of wood out on a desert outing, makes the perfect vintage sign.  I enjoyed creating this sign, that will go here during all the seasons.



I did not make thisk but it will remain up all year long.  It was given to me, 
and I sure love glitter of all kinds and anything that says the word Paris on it!
Happy February to everyone!

1 comment:

La Petite Gallery said...

This is such a clever idea, Happy Valentines Day Dear.

yvonne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...