HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Love, Life, Sonnets and Work ethics

I found two old books amongst my old old books that were
written for love. They both belonged to my husband's
Great Aunt Esther. I knew her and she was one of the
most generous and loving people. She must have been
a romantic at heart.Don't you love the
cover of this book. It even has a heart on it for Valentine's
Day coming up.
There are many pictures on the inside with love poems.
I am not sure where I got this bookmark, I just know
I have had it for a long time and it is very old.
This book has a date of 1906 inside. It is covered in a
suede that is litterally falling apart. The inside title
pages are a crackup to me. People thought a little bit
differently in those days. That is quite a 'Title' explanation.
Makes me laugh!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful book, real treasure!
Kisses na dgreetings.

Lotus said...

I agree with Zondra Art! What a treasure!
Lotus

La Petite Gallery said...

A treasure indeed, what a wonderful gift for valentines.

yvonne

Signs and Salvage said...

Those are wonderful!! Do you have them with your Valetnine vignette???

Little Messy Missy said...

The book is beautiful!

Christina Rodrigues said...

hi Michele,
your so lucky its been in your family, makes it that much more special. Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...