HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Friday, July 11, 2014

Enchanted garden Domino book swap


Ever wonder just what a domino book is?   Well take two little dominos and turn them into somethng really special.  A sweet little altered accordian book.  Here is the one that I made for my partner 
JoAnne Balaz of Vintage Dragonfly who is the wonderful gal who hosted this cool summer swap.
The inside view of my accordian pages.

I added bling and charms

 I sent her some extra goodies for being such an awesome hostess for these lovely swaps.



And here is the most loveliest Domino book ever just for me from JoAnne. . . . . . .


and she sent me the sweet spool and a lovely pink organdy bag

And all these lovely vintage garden images on these inside





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Michele,
Love, love, love both of the domino books, wonderful work.
Thanks for sharing.
Michele

Foxhollow Studio said...

I have so enjoyed your space and so inspired with everything about it. Love how you opened up to closet to floor with your space. You and I love a lot of the same creative projects. I love your jewelry! I will be back to see more in the future. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful creative space!
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am now your new follower. I look forward to keeping up with you!
Teresa
www.foxhollowstudio.com

JoAnne said...

I so enjoyed swapping with you Michele! Glad you like your book...I adore mine!

Marfi-topia said...

Beyond beautiful!
Both of your creations are incredible!

CatieAn said...

Your books are so delightful! So much detail in such small books.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...