HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

New for the Etsy shop and some new cards

I have been in a blog posting slump.  So I have gotten together some photos of projects that were recently done for Mother's day sales.  I have had some strange and crazy things happen in the last little while.  I hope to get out of the slump I have been in.
I have been taking vintage dishtowels and turning them into something else.  This embroidered one took on new form of a swag for a retro kitchen style.
I made some cards recently.  They are all different with some being for thankyou and some just because!

some of the cards were already in celaphane ready to sell.
A very Country French one


I made some burlap bags for the Country store too.
Framed shabby French pieces
Lots of cards


2 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Your cards are so pretty! Love the little kitty heart swag! Good idea to use up the small pieces!
Warmly,
deb

Laurie said...

Aw -- sorry to hear about your slump! I do love that rooster card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...