HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Monday, December 26, 2011

My daughter's new baking blog.

Check out my youngest daughter Kylee's talent with baking on her new blog, The Bluebirdbaker.blogspot.com  She would love to get some followers, and it would make her feel really good if some of you would comment and become followers.  She loves this new hobby, and has already gotten many jobs for Birthdays and Weddings.
This is a 1st birthday cake she made for my granddaughter Lyla and her little niece in July!
I will let you see her other creations over at The Bluebird baker.  She is so talented!

10 comments:

Wendy said...

What beautiful cakes...will be going over soon...I started a food blog a couple months ago and will be posting more there this coming year....

Anonymous said...

I would absolutely follow her. I have seen some of her creations. She is very talented.

janis said...

ohhhhhhhhh! A Baking Blog? Im hoping over now! Thanks for sharing it :) Hope you had a Blessed Christmas♥

Jo said...

I just had to leave a comment on your daughters blog ... she does wonderful work, and her little owls are just so cute!

fairyrocks said...

WOW, Those are some fantastic masterpieces!! I wouldn't want to cut them...ever!!

Laurie said...

She is as beautiful as her mother!

Jillayne said...

Your daughter's cakes are gorgeous! I went to look, became a Follower but Blogger won't let me comment on that format, only comment formats like yours - darn!

Cindy Adkins said...

Wow - her cakes are amazing! I'll go to her blog and check it out. I stopped by to wish you a Happy New Year! Was also looking at your previous posts - you have some beautiful Christmas decorations!
Hugs,
Cindy

Cindy Adkins said...

Just wanted to let you know I'm following your daughter's blog and left a few comments. She's a very talented young lady! Her cakes are incredible!
Hugs, Cindy

Anonymous said...

1. Raid Model2. Time/Material Model3. Doting Offshore Assist Facility
2. Time/Material Model:
For communication offshore software go india, offshore move onward india, Deposit Company, visit: www. classicinformatics. com
Generally, Assault offers a handful of types skirmish models be proper of companies around offshore regulation needs. These exercise models are:
3. Faithful Offshore Go Facility:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...