HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Thursday, April 14, 2011

More amazing Easter swapping!

I received a box this week from another Easter swap friend.  Jen Astengo of Bluebird Lane exclusive gift shop and supply and Jnichelle designs which you simply must check out! Jen sent me the most wonderful box of goodies.  Warning, this was again the most fun and amazing swap that I have been involved with. There are lots of pictures.  I just have to show off all of it.  There were actually 3 of us that were planning on swapping.  The fourth person, well the other three of us were just planning on surprising her and paying her back for the most excellent swaps we have all been involved with her.  Well, she went and sent us all a box too.   Each box has been so much fun receiving and carefully opening.  You have seen what the other two have sent to me, now for the third one. . . . . . . . . . .
 Isn't this apron adorable.  I am keeping it in my craft studio, because it just goes in there and will be perfect for all the glittering, gluing etc. that is done in here.
 This darling little 'chicks in a sailboat' for easter figurine is just so beautiful.  I love it!
She added in the box, a jar of Mica flakes, some glass glitter and microbeads for embellishing.  The bottles are so cute that she puts that kind of stuff in.  She doesn't know how much glitter, beads and mica excite me!
 Here is an adorable ornament from Ragon house collection that I am sure she must sell in her shop.
 Then in a wonderful paper sack, there was all of this stuff.  German Dresden foils, and German scrap, some Easter, and some spring.  I swoon over this stuff everyday!  These cute vintage notecards below with the chickens on them.  My guess is they are from the 60's. . . . . . . . .
 
 . . . .and then there were these vintage Easter postcards, so I just have to show them off one by one.
 I love when there is a postcard that still has the stamp, and postmark on them, so I can see when they were mailed.  This one had a postmarked date of April 15, 1911
 This one has a postmark of April 10, 1914 and says "Lots of love and a peaceful Easter"  I am going to remember that remark!
 This lovely Easter Postcard has a postmark date of March 28, 1910 and the postage stamps are all one cent stamps.  Those were the days, right?
 There wasn't a postmark on this one, but someone had written on it, "Warning, don't eat to many Easter Eggs."  Love Hazel
 This postcard had a postmark date of 1911 also, but was actually mailed on Feb. 14. It said hello Hazel. . . .Roy.  I think Roy might have been just a little mixed up! lol.
And lastly, this new card from Jen was laying on top of all the most delicately and perfectly packaged box.  I will cherish all these items from all my wonderful blogging friends.  The blogging world has just been so much fun, as I know anyone who has been involved with swapping and making new friends from blogging will agree.  Thankyou so much Jen, Valarie, and Kristin!  You are all amazing!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't the inside of this vintage look card just so darn sweet!  She also sent some wonderful chocolate and candy coated sunflower seeds that are way yummy.  I m still swooooning!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful greeting cards for Easter, I lake it!
Kisses.

Michele Kovack said...

Love all your cute vintage images!

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Michele, what lovely and wonderful goodies for you from swapping! The postcards are incredible! Everything was very lovely and what a beautiful apron! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs and many blessings...
Bobbi

Holly Moore said...

How exciting to receive such a wonderful box of goodies. And, you're right all of it is positively SWOON worthy! :) Happy Saturday!

Unknown said...

I love the apron Michelle! I bet the black and white looks beautiful on you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...