HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Year of Enchantment Sept. box came

The mail has been good to me this week, and
I don't even have my fall Intrigues package yet.
The theme for this month's Year of Enchantment
swap was mice. I think they are really cute when they
are not the live kind. And my partner, Kerry, at
talesofaneedleandthread.blogspot.com (who is
also a participant in our fall basket swap) made up the
cutest little non-live mice ever! I am feeling very spoiled
and loved. Not only did she make up these adorable spool
mice, (with wonderful trims wrapped around, but also a
pincushion, and two mice ornaments, she also sent
me two, yes I said two of these wonderful fall scarecrow
tassels handmade by herself. I love them all and was so
thrilled to get the package. Thankyou Kerry!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...