HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Monday, August 9, 2010

Alice Stuff for a Friend!

I was asked by a blogging friend, Susan from Art of Mine to send her some Alice Ephemera, a couple of months ago. I have been so busy with babies and grandkids, that I kept promising and never got to it. I finally got it done, and this is what I came up with to send to this special friend. I added some fun little embellishments for Alice tags of her own.  And might I add, that Susan is one of those very special sweet sweet people that I am having the priveledge to get to know.  And she is also having a wonderful giveaway over at her blog, and I would encourage all you blogging friends to check it out. Her blog is sjmcdowell.blogspot.com  (Art of Mine) Below is the tag I decided to include which I made for her. I am not even tired of Alice Yet! And I love these pictures from a very old "Alice in Wonderland" book that belonged to my mother when she was little.  It is a very unique Alice book!
.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow ,the tags are just incredible and one lucky lady too I will pop over to see her blog love cheryl xxx

Signs and Salvage said...

SOOO beautiful!!! You are amazing!! I know...I have been crazy busy!!! Too busy!!!! I am so enjoying all your posts. I would love to do a Fall swap with you!! I wanted to do the Swap For All Seasons one...but I just don't think I will have the time to make and send all those matchboxes...DARN!!! Lets make plans soon!!! I hope all is well with you:)

love,

Kristin

Artisan of the Shire said...

LOVE!

sjmcdowell said...

Dear Michele,

You are such a doll and I love the Alice things you sent to me so much!! when I opened the package I was in awe of all the sweet and precious things you have given me.

Thank you and I appreciate our friendship highly!!

Hugs and Smiles,

Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...