HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

NEW LOOK FOR THE OLD BLOG!

I just decided that it was time for a new look.  Mikelle from "My Style" backgrounds custom made my header and the background is from Shabby blogs.  It just feels good to get a new look.  I couldn't love my header more.
Thanks Mikelle you are awesome.  And thanks to all those wonderful people out there who design the free backgrounds so we all can enjoy changing our blog once in a while.   I appreciate you!

3 comments:

Little Messy Missy said...

Very nice !!

Signs and Salvage said...

I love it!!! Your blog is always so wonderful...like sitting down and visiting with a favorite friend:):)

Happy Wednesday!!

Love,

Kristin

Ruth said...

Oh Michele... Just love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...