HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Baby Gift


I needed a baby gift for a dear friend's
new grandbaby girl. She will be a first time
grandma. I had this cut out and on my sewing
machine for some time. When you are under
the gun to get something done, then that is
when you get it done, and not before, or that
is usually the case. I am needing so many gifts
lately, and most of the time I try to make them,
because I think it is special, but sometimes it
just isn't possible.
this one is a size 3 months or so. Baby Taylor will
be born in June.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

BeautifulDees said...

Oh it is so precious, very nicely done. I love it and the color combo, something I'd pick for sure.
LOve ya,Debbie

Debby said...

OH my gosh, it is darling, how sweet.
Debby

Countrygal said...

hi Michele! thank you for coming by....I love this dress you made....beautiful colors...only kids can wear that..right?? lol..wish I could! Great meeting you and i'll be back!

Fulvia

Lov your Etsy shop!

Connie said...

I work better under pressure, wish it wasn't so but it is. Darling dress and beautiful picture of your mother in the previous post!

Anonymous said...

Aw....How I miss having LITTLE girls! They're all grown up now. I used to make things like this - much too long ago. Yours is totally sweet!
Diane

Unknown said...

I adore this!
Thanks so much for coming by for the visit to my blog....I am not sure why I havent been to your blog...I have missed out and will be back...
I graduated in 79. back when boys were hunks...lol

Linda said...

I don't know how I missed this. So, so cute Michele!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...