HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Friday, February 17, 2012

Chalkboard hung and New listings for Etsy

For that French Bistro look, I just made this Chalkboard and hung it in my kitchen!  I have wanted to do this for a long time, so I took the existing picture and painted the frame and painted a board I had cut to fit it with this paint.
I will have fun erasing and writing new stuff according to what is happening at my house.  Yippie!
 And below are some new vintage listings for my Etsy shop, which is also called Something Special!
This sweet small pitcher and bowl.  I think it may be from the 70's.
This old one pint milk bottle,
which has an almost amethyst tint to it!  
An old boy scout pocket knife, whistle and other fun masculine things.
this came from an old 'Ideal' magazine of poems. 
The last three photos are all part of my "Masculine Vintage Bundle"  Lots of small and interesting items that will 
get in touch with the masculine side of mixed media artists. lol
I will be listing lots more vintage stuff this week, just need to get it all sorted and put together in bundles.  
Have a Great WEEK!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by by ice cube post. I live in Vermont on Lake Champlain. It is going to be 50 here by Friday, spring is coming.
I will look forward to your swap, I do love a good swap as you know.
I look forward to seeing you for my giveaway, working on that this afternoon and will post in a few days.
Have a great week.
Michele Murray

Julie Harward said...

Hi sweet lady, sis and friend! I love your new chalkboard/play station! That will be fun. Love your ring in the post below too...you are so full of creating, love it! :D

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Your chalkboard is so much fun. I like the way you wrote your menu on it. Very nice job. I need to get busy with my Etsy shop too! Love that old bottle and all the mantiques.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...