HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Beautiful Beds!

Two days ago, I went to a Parade of Homes in southern Utah with a friend.  We had so much fun and of course took lots of pictures.  I wanted to share in this post some of the beautiful beds I shot while roaming through some amazing and gorgeous homes.  Sit back and enjoy!
This one was in a 5000 square ft. Italianate
A most beautifully built and decorated contemporary home.  Here is one of the guest rooms.

Loved this old gate made into a headboard.  So So shabby/rustic!  Loved it.
Loved the colors in here!

I was so intrigued by these sparkly pillows and the effect they gave.
there were lots of 4-poster beds!

Love these pillows, need to copy some of these.  I especially love the ribbon flowers.
Loved this style.  And the whole experience has inspired me to come home and redo and change some things.  And the first quick change I did was add new pillows to my own king size bed.  So the remaining pictures are of our Master bedroom bed.  The bed might be slightly outdated, but I was tickled with the new pillows on the bed, and I still thought it looked beautiful!

I have touches of red in my room, so wanted to bring out the red on my bed!  I really could use a new bedspread, but this will have to do for now!  I will be posting more of what I saw at the beautiful Parade of homes.  I only was able to get  through half of the homes, so we visited 14 of the 28, and then we had to return to our own Nevada homes.  But the experience was wonderful and i came away with loads of ideas!

8 comments:

EllenaElizabeth said...

Lovely shots.

Hearts Turned said...

What a fun tour, Michele! They're all so beautiful...but now I feel like jumping back in my own bed!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend, my friend!

Julie

Brenda Brown said...

Well I am ready to get my head down for today. I would love to choose any of these beds, although I do love mine too.
My lovely parcel arrived yesterday Michel and oh what a surprise when it was opened. I love the necklace and the lace and car are just gorgeousness. thank you so much, i feel very honoured to be the proud owner of one og you marvellous projects.
hugs {brenda} xox

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

I just love looking at pretty beds and all of the pillows. Can't have too many of them!
Love your pretty bedding too.

Thanks for following my blog. I'm now following yours too.

hugs
Sissie

sjmcdowell said...

I loved your post Michele with all of the great photos.

Your bedroom looks so comfy and cozy! I love the pillows too.:)

Enjoy your Sunday!

Hugs and Smiles,

Susan

Tiffany said...

I LOVE the third one down, with the canopy. Unfortunately that would take up most of my bedroom! I like the pillows you made, too. Wish I could sew!!!

Unknown said...

Michele
Beautiful bedrooms, specially love the rustic headboards.
I am wondering if you have received my email in re: to the vintage tin swap. I sent you a second one...
Please let me know.
Thanks
Michele Murray
nookcrannygifts.blogspot.com

Dante Storey said...

Beautiful inspirations! All the beds are equally gorgeous and I like them all. The most that appealed to me though is the last one. I adore the color and the pattern. It gives a royalty feel in the room, plus I love being surrounded by a million pillows. Dante @ The Healthy Bed Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...