HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Can't get enough!

I am loving the Valentine's day swaps of this year and last.  I can't stop putting up Valentine's.  Here are the ornaments from the Valentine's Day Ornament swap I participated in hosted by Laurie at Indulge Your shelf.    Yesterday, I got a package in the mail.  We were suppose to make 4 Valentine ornaments.  Here are the ones I received yesterday.
I am not sure who did this one.  But it is made of layered wood and is just as pretty on the back side too.
This one is stunning, with the nest and the sweet glittered bird.  Someone spent lots of time on all the ribbon glued on a vintage spool.  

Here is a sweet little petite felt and lace heart lovingly stitched by someone
Another felt heart stitched by Wendy at stitchduchessscrazysanequiltingworld.blogspot.com
Laurie also had us make a Valentine card to send along with the ornaments.   I was also sent this beautiful card!  I love it!
And the back of the beautiful card.
All my blogging friends must know how much I like to hang up tag banners, or other paper banners that I put together.  I change these out according to the season or holiday.  
Most of these tags came from a swap of last February.  There were so many wonderful tags for Valentine's Day.  They are too wonderful to not be hung up and shown.  
Love this pop-out
In the middle I hung up the nest with the glittered bird that I just received.  
The other ornaments will go somewhere else.  

11 comments:

Wendy said...

I am so glad that you received one of my hearts that I made....you have quiet the collection there! So pretty. I am just starting my Valentine collection as I have mainly focused on Christmas for years....

Linda said...

So beautiful! I just don't get it when people don't understand why Valentine's Day is my second-favorite holiday!

Donna Heber said...

Your Valentine's Day ornaments are beautiful. What a wonderful swap.

Unknown said...

The Wooden Heart and the card were from me! Mother to a toddler that has frequent bouts of amnesia...forget what I'm doing all the time! After I shipped it off I realized I forgot to put my card w/ my info w/ each one. I'm glad you liked them. This was one of the better swaps I have done w/ Laurie! Love your garland...definitely will be visiting here again!

Robin said...

yay!! I see my lil lovebird has found a wonderful new home. Such a great swap to be a part of. Happy Valentines Day!! Robin

http://myglitteredlife.blogspot.com/

love the garland!!

May said...

What a beautiful post full of fabulous makes, those valentine tags/ornaments are stunning what a wonderful swap, Hugs May x x x

Tammy said...

Hello! I received one of your beautiful ornaments in the swap, and I also got your gorgeous card! Thank you so much! The pink stitched heart ornament is from me. Stop by my blog and you can see them. Love how you have your tags and ornaments displayed!

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

I'm so in love with your banner!! *sigh* Our attic is still getting finished and we're still living among boxes and bins with barely room to walk. We still have our Christmas tree up because there was no place to put it!! Sure do miss decorating for V-Day this year. thanks for letting me live through you!

Jill

kristiB said...

This is so cute! Love the bird and the fabric covered spool. :)

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh!! All are gorgeous. There's no way I could pick a favorite!
Hugs, Cindy

Laurie said...

I'm so glad you loved the Valentine swap -- I'm sorry I wasn't better at telling everyone who made what! But I see you found out, and have made some new friends!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...