HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Monday, February 20, 2012

ANNOUNCING! The Vintage Petite Jar Spring Swap!

Looking for a fun little Spring swap?  You have come to the right place.  Guaranteed to be loads of fun.  You would be swapping with one partner.  This is what we will be swapping. . . . .
Here is a 8 oz. 3.6" canning jar, decorated and stuffed with lots of Spring goodness.  
can be this kind (kerr or Ball)
                                    or this quilted patterned jar with one ring and one dome lid.
So below are the rules and details.  
1.  Decorate 1 8 oz. jar and fill it with little vintage things like spools, doilies, lace buttons, sewing notions, ephemera scrapbook embellies, etc. and can be Easter stuff too.  Make it special!  Please make this jar and contents be something you would be absolutely thrilled to receive.  You would be amazed at how much stuff you can cram into one of these little jars. You can get really creative with the decorating of the jar, and the contents, but please make sure it is either Spring, easter, etc. If you don't have a canning jar, but have a jar that it approx. the same size it is Okay, but preferably would like them to all be the same if possible.  Please have at least half of what you put in the jar be vintage.
You will be assigned 1 partner, and mail out date is April 1, 2012 and the deadline for swappers sign-ups will be March 17, 2012, and notification of partners will be March 19th.

2.  Comment on this blog post, and then email me to    ask@comnett.net   and put in the subject line:  Vintage Spring Swap.  Hope we can get lots of partners.  This time of year I just love looking for new swaps to join in on,  I did find any, so decided to host one myself.  
3.  Please include all your information in the email like your name, mailing address, blog (if any) and email address.  Thanks so much.  I hope you will join us!

18 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

This sounds like a lot of fun! Your creation is lovely!

ImagiMeri said...

Hey Pretty Lady,

You've always got the neatest swaps goin' on! I wish I could participate, but things are tough right now. If my hubby finds a job soon, I might just sign up, I hope, I hope, I hope. Best of luck anyway!

Big Hugs,
Meri

May said...

What a great idea! stunning work Hugs May x x

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I added the swap to my sidebar and email my info!

The Junque Seeker said...

I love spring, and would love to join this swap. I'm e-mailing my info now. Thanks!

Unknown said...

My sister Julie and I will both play...I will send you an email!

Hearts Turned said...

So beautiful, Michele--and a great idea to welcome in Spring!

Wish I could join in this time--a bit too much on my plate already, I'm afraid!

Wishing you the most wonderful week, dear friend!

Julie

Unknown said...

Please sign me up for the jar swap. Wonderful idea Michele.
I look forward to all the fun.
I will send you an email right after this post.
Michele Murray

Laurie said...

Okay, I'm in Michele!

Anonymous said...

I would love to participate in the jar swap! Laurie J is going to help me make mine extra lovely.

marie said...

I read about your swap over at Itsy Bits and Pieces and I would love to join in. I'll email my info...it's sounds like great fun!

Oliva Ohlson said...

Hi Michele,
I would like to participate in this swap. I have a jar!!

sjmcdowell said...

Hello Sweet Michele,

I would love to participate in your "Vintage Petite Jar Spring Swap"!! Sounds like a great project to give us a spring time boost!!

I love the jar you have created, it is beautiful!!

I will e-mail my mailing address to you!

Blessings and Hugs,

Susan

sjmcdowell said...

Hi Michele,

Wow!! I had trouble trying to get your Spring Swap on my sidebar..blogger is nutty!! Ha ha!

Anyway your lovely swap is now on my sidebar as well!!

Love and Hugs,

Susan

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Sounds fun! Let me see how my studio organizing goes the next couple of weeks and maybe I can join you for the fun.

Hugs,
Judy

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

This sounds like so much fun. What a neat idea. My mind is spinning with what to do already. Thanks for hostessing this. ; )
~Michele

Tami Hacker said...

What a fun idea! Please add me to your Vintage Spring swap... thanks!

Jessica Rodarte said...

Oh no, oh no, oh no. I missed it!
My crafting supplies are still in boxes after the move, so I guess I couldn't have played along, but it looks like it was a fun one, Michele!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...