HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Sunday, July 1, 2012

To my Vintage Hatbox participants

It is time for the Summer Vintage Hatbox Swap!

Partners for the Swap are listed below with blog address.  Just click on the address to take you right to their blogs.
   There was not many who got in on this one, I guess everyone is on overload.  This one is going to be so fun though and we have some great swappers here that are willing and ready.   Please post your swaps on the group flickr page.  Come join our group there.  It is called "The Honey Pot's Vintage Swap"  If you are not a member please join, so the eight of us can share with one another.

1. Wendy W.   thefrogprincess-ww.blogspot.com
    Oliva O.   olivascreativequest.blogspot.com

2. Susan K.  shabbyandfrills.blogspot.com
    Michele M. nookcrannygifts.blogspot.com

3. Deb   garagesalegal.blogspot.com
    Kathy P.  creativehomeexpressions.blogspot.com

4. Mercedes S.    mercedesscott.typepad.com
    Michele A.  askmichelesomethingspecial.blogspot.com

I am posting a picture of the Hatbox I just finished for my partner.  She will not be surprised from the outside, but she will not know what treasures are inside.  Please visit and email your partner, so you know what she likes.  Get to know one another, and make it nice and something you would tickled to open.  Please mail by Monday July 16th.  thanks to you all!

My Hatbox is about 9 1/2 inches in diameter.  It should be at least 7 inches wide or round.




19 comments:

Jo said...

oh wow, your hatbox is stunning!!! your swap partner is a lucky gal indeed!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Beautiful hat box--what a fun swap!

Stephanie said...

Just gorgeous! I can't imagine how many hours you must have spent on this work of art. What a lucky partner you have.

fairyrocks said...

Oh, my and Oh WOW, gorgeous work. I saw you post this swap, If shipping wasn't such a slayer, I would have been on this one.
Stunning hatbox. Lucky indeed will be your recipient.
Keep smiling and creating

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Truly a treasure, a beautiful design and lovely to look at. Oh but I bet fun & excitement will be in the inside too. Hope to see those pictures. Have a wonderful week, thanks for stopping by. High Heat Here.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Very pretty, Michele! I'll be working on mine this week, but I've already been putting some goodies on the side to put in it.

JoAnne said...

Stunning Michele! And oh so Mercedes!

Annette Allen said...

aww what a lovely box...

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Thanks Michele :)
Your hatbox is BEAUTIFUL!!! How can you pass it on?!Thanks for sharing it so soon as it is giving me lots of ideas!
Deb :)

mercedes scott said...

I peeked! Oh my! Is this beauty really for me?!?!?!? Can't wait to see it in person! ((smile))

Little Miss Maggie said...

Your hatbox is so beautiful. It almost looks like a cake. Magnificent job.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

You did a beautiful job on this! Your partner will love it! Hope to join in again in the future!

Ioana-Carmen said...

so beautiful! SHEINSIDE giveaway on my blog!!
Fashionspot.ro

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

love your hatbox. reminded me I have an old hat in a hatbox that I must find and display!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

You have one very lucky partner to be receiving this box. It's so pretty and full of detail...almost looks like a cake:-)

Revi said...

Hi Michele! Following you back now,
-Revi

An Oasis in the Desert said...

I think I could spend an entire day perusing your blog -- so many wonderful things to see! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog, left a comment & started following. I'm now following your blog, too!

You asked where in the southwest I live & it would be AZ. I do a lot of sewing & crafting in the summertime. I read your profile & found it interesting that we share some similar interests. I love to scrapbook, but only the old-fashioned way -- cut, paste & add lots of extras to the pages. I certainly wouldn't be as far behind on my albums if I went the digital-route, but I'm okay with the turtle's pace....lol!

It's very nice to meet you, Michele!
CAS

Unknown said...

I love this! Thanks so much for linking!
Come back Monday!
Bisous
Isabelle

very merry vintage style said...

It's beautiful! Thanks for linking up to STL Wednesday!
Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...