HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

swappin is GREAT!


I had a great day at the mail. Two big boxes came for me from Kim C. in Salt Lake City. She sure puts together some wonderful swap boxes. I was completely overwhelmed. In the boxes there was another box made by her with six individual boxes packed inside and in
each one there was a surprise. Some was vintage, some was crafty and some of it was supplies. Also a really wonderful apron and a darling Mermaid ornament which was the theme for the month of May from Yarni-gras swapper spot.
Here is just a sampling of the goodies that were in the boxes. I just feel so
lucky. Thanks so much to Kim and also to Yarni gras.


Isn't she adorable. I love her shell bra, and the snail type sea shell she has at the end of her tail fin. I love love love it all.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Little Messy Missy said...

Very sweet! I also really love swapping!!

Unknown said...

It is fun to get a fun filled box like this one! I have used a whole lot of the things that Kim gave me in my box already......Melinda

Signs and Salvage said...

Oh fun!! I love all the little boxes...what a great idea:) So talented...this whole blog world:)

Happy Thursday:)

Love,

Kristin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...