HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

swap items continued


Here are more photos of the items I recieved from Jen in the Swap As I opened every package, I was just so amazed.

Vintage Valentines have never been written on.  How could I be so very lucky? 
This is all old ephemera and I love this kind of stuff so much!
This album is really something.  It has the date 1889 inside. 
and it is filled with victorian ephemera that someone so lovingly
collected and put inside.  The pages are so fragile
and worn.  Above is one of the pages in the album.  There are many more just like it.   It is just the most amazing thing to look at, and Jen sent it to me.  I can't stand it, I just love it so much!  Thankyou Thankyou Jen!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...