They are very easy, but I
need to practice more on getting
them to look perfect. I can see
really getting into this. There
are just so many possibilities with
these very tasty, sinful morsels.
Inside these were orange flavored
fall cake centers. I learned a lot
about melting candy coating, and
just when to put the sprinkles on.
I have seen cake balls so many different
places, that I just had to try them. I
think I will be making these at Christ-
mas time to share with friends and
neighbors. I would love your ideas on
flavors and centers. Here are some of mine.
1. Red velvet centers with chocolate coating
2. Spice cake with white chocolate coating
3. Rich dark chocolate centers/dark chocolate coating
4. peanut butter centers surrounded by chocolate cake and chocolate coating
5. peppermint cake centers with white chocolate and ground candy cane sprinkles
The list could go on and on.
23 hours ago