HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Chalkboard and Decorations

On Saturday night I decided to try my hand at some chalkboard art on the large chalkboard I have hanging in my kitchen.  I also wanted to show all the Easter Decorations I have around this year.  I can't believe Easter is upon us.  Wasn't it just Christmas?   But I love this time of year and where I live we are experiencing spring in full force.  This week temps will be in the high 70's and low 80's for Easter.  I LOVE SPRING!


this ceramic egg came to me from Valerie Kraft of glittery daze and nights
This delightful wooden plate came to me from Kristen of signsandsalvage.blogspot.com
Lots of my little decorations either were given to me or I found out thrifting.




More signs given to me by signs and salvage



After all the vintage porcelain bunnies, chicks, colored eggs, baskets, chocolate and treats, "He is Risen" is the reason we all celebrate the wonderful Holiday that is Easter!  

8 comments:

"Create Beauty" said...

A wonderful chalkboard, and yes, He is Risen indeed!

So fun to see your Easter decor!

~ Violet

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for linking! You have the chalkboard bug too I see. Beautiful!!! Great job and great message! Hugs

Julie Harward said...

Looks like you are all Eastered up and ready to go..have a great weekend! Love all you do! :)

Erica said...

Adorable decorations! Have a wonderful Easter my friend.

Sarah said...

Happy you stopped by for a visit because it brought me right over here. Love your beautiful chalk board art. Thanks for sharing your pretty Easter decor. Happy Easter!

Eugenia Maru http://lulurulitos.blogspot.com said...

Hermoso blog! felicidades
Maru


http://lulurulitos.blogspot.com (de todo un poco)
http://atrapadaenmisletras.blogspot.com (mis escritos)

EVERYTHING ANASTACIA said...

Your blog is adorable!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Fun post..thanks for sharing all the photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...