HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Preparing for a Christmas Boutique

The last day of November and the first day of December, I will host the Hidden Cottage 
craft boutique, so I have been crafting away night and day!  I will be posting the crafts I will be selling there.  I have finished lots, but just for starters, here are some pictures of some of the crafts I have been working on. 
 A visit from St. Nickolaus shadow box


I took a vintage music box and made this with it.  I added some new foil embossed wings, 
tinsel and a shaker box.  It plays Silent night and I think it looks so sweet!  

 Some of the tart tin ornaments that I have made.
 I got this idea from someone else.  An Etsy shop favorite, I just changed it up a bit!

I had these two little porcelain doll heads laying around, so I embellished them and turned them into ornaments.

I found these two mini trays, that I turned into l did a litittle chalkboard ornaments.  Stay tuned for
more pictures and posts about the crafts I will have for the boutique.  
And if any of you bloggers out there are getting your craft on, then "Happy Crafting to all and to all a Good night!"

12 comments:

Sandi McLean said...

All sweet projects! Certainly putting me in the mood!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Beautiful crafts!! I just did a craft fair on Saturday. It went okay. Hurricane Sandy may have played a part in lower attendance than we usually get...

hugs,
Deb

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Gorgeous creations! I love the tray/chalkpaint idea!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Nice Christmas crafts! The mini chalk tray is darling!
Thanks for sharing your creations.
Warmly,
deb

fairyrocks said...

You do the nicest things. I just came from a market/Christmas craft fair last weekend. It is a fun thing to do, everyone is happy and looking for a gift to give. I hope you do well with your lovely decorations.

Unknown said...

Ohhh, I love everything!! The snowman is soo cute! And I am such a sucker for tart tins :) I cant wait to start decorating for Christmas :)
Hugs,
Amy

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Your creations are wonderful and I know your boutique will be a huge success. I've been working like crazy to keep up with all the craft shows. Thanks for sharing your treasures.

Elliah A. Terry said...

You've been busy, too, I see. I love the ornaments! You are getting me in the Christmas spirit already. : )

Jillayne said...

Everything looks wonderful! Your shadow box creation is very sweet, and there is so much detail, you could look at it for ages and still something new!

Unknown said...

I Love Vintage and your creation are gorgeous! Good luck with the boutique. I am so exited for you!!
Isabelle
Thanks for linking!!

Erica said...

The snowmen are my favorite! What adorable ornaments you made. You've been very busy. Hope you do extremely well at the sale.

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Busy, busy lady! Best of luck selling your beautiful creations, I am sure they will all find new homes.
Merry creating to you, my dear friend.
enJOY a lovely evening,
Kimberly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...