HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Only two more days.

I am taking a break from crafting just long enough to do this post.  On Friday and Saturday, there will be the "Hidden Cottage Christmas Craft Boutique here at my home.  Am I ready for this?  NO!  I still am working on finishing up crafts I have started, but not starting new ones.  But that is not all, as I have to clean up the house and decorate.  Will I get it all done.  Maybe with a little lack of sleep.  Here are few more things that will be sold in my boutique.
 a trio of trees, with some on top of some vintage goblets.
 Some cookie tins all decked out!


 sweet white sugar makes great snow in this jar which is filled with a vintage scene.

some mercury glass lanterns for tea lights.

6 comments:

Sandi McLean said...

Oh the tasks we set ourselves! Looks like everyone is in for a special and sparkly time! Best wishes for a fabulous day!

Linda said...

Sooo, sooo pretty. Sure wish I could be there!

Unknown said...

Michele,
I love the cookie tins, beautiful.
I hope you are well.
Happy Holidays to you.
Hugs
Michele Murray

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Oh what lovely crafting!

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy that I found this during my search for something regarding this.
Free Car Insurance Quotes of [url=http://free-car-insurance-quotes.tumblr.com ] Free Car Insurance Quotes[/url]

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Glad it was a success ! So many pretty things. I held a craft open house/sale many years ago for one day. Rained most of day, but sales were still pretty good. Lots of work involved preparing for one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...