Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Only two more days.

I am taking a break from crafting just long enough to do this post.  On Friday and Saturday, there will be the "Hidden Cottage Christmas Craft Boutique here at my home.  Am I ready for this?  NO!  I still am working on finishing up crafts I have started, but not starting new ones.  But that is not all, as I have to clean up the house and decorate.  Will I get it all done.  Maybe with a little lack of sleep.  Here are few more things that will be sold in my boutique.
 a trio of trees, with some on top of some vintage goblets.
 Some cookie tins all decked out!


 sweet white sugar makes great snow in this jar which is filled with a vintage scene.

some mercury glass lanterns for tea lights.

7 comments:

Sandi McLean said...

Oh the tasks we set ourselves! Looks like everyone is in for a special and sparkly time! Best wishes for a fabulous day!

Linda said...

Sooo, sooo pretty. Sure wish I could be there!

Nook and Cranny said...

Michele,
I love the cookie tins, beautiful.
I hope you are well.
Happy Holidays to you.
Hugs
Michele Murray

Kelly_Deal said...

Oh what lovely crafting!

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy that I found this during my search for something regarding this.
Free Car Insurance Quotes of [url=http://free-car-insurance-quotes.tumblr.com ] Free Car Insurance Quotes[/url]

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Glad it was a success ! So many pretty things. I held a craft open house/sale many years ago for one day. Rained most of day, but sales were still pretty good. Lots of work involved preparing for one.

Lenetta Carnes said...

Hi, I found you through the blog hop. Now following you.Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance.
Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that we just started, It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out. Thanks again.http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-linkup-1.html

Also,My daughter, Kisha, also is taking over Fill In the Blank Fridays. The person doing it has decided she can't do it anymore so Kisha is now doing it. Her first one is today. Would love for you to join us there also. It's a fun one. Her blog ishttp://www.kjaggers.com/2013...

You can also go to her page and at the to sign up for a reminder on both of these each week
 Have a wonderful evening. :)

Lenetta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...