I am finally getting to the announcing of a new Vintage swap for summer. I have been gone for this past week and was behind anyway. So here it is and it is slightly more challenging than our last 'petite jar swap.' I am calling it, "THE VINTAGE SUMMER HATBOX SWAP. (Sorry gals, but you must have a blog to participate in this one)
(the box can be either round, oval or heart shaped)
2. Fill it with vintage and or handmade goodies. Must be mostly vintage, but please include at least 1 thing that is handmade.
suggestions: Doilies, Handkerchiefs, Teacups, trinket boxes, antique linens, Jewelry, old silverware, perfume bottles, salt shakers, and other vintage goodies, scrapbook supplies that go with your look. It is up to you!
3. Pay attn. to your partner's blog and send stuff you think she would love. And always make it something you would just be so tickled to receive.
4. The cost of shipping is so high internationally, that you must either live in US or Canada.
5. The ship date will be July Monday, July 16, 2012
6. The cut off date for signing up will be June 27th and partner's will be assigned June 30th. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and put in the subject line summer hatbox swap!
7. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FOLLOW THROUGH.
so find those goodies and get to those hatboxes. The following works well, but I found my hatbox at a yard sale.
So gather up your wares and get to decorating a hat box. Make sure it is at least 7" in diameter. Thanks