HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Monday, November 15, 2010

Some of my weekend makeovers

Here is the before of two items on one of my walls in my craft room.
I stated that I was not a black and
white girl, when posting about my craft room back in 

June. Well, I still like color, but I am changing up my 
studio, and will have more neutrals, blacks, whites, 
creams and bronzes. I am enjoying the change. It all started
with the redo of the antique desk.  I just could not paint that
old desk in one of the brighter colors of the room.

And the after of those same two items.  I had so much fun 
painting this sign and distressing it
before the second coat of paint was dry with my fingers.

The before of the shelf and the framed poem.

Here is the after of the same shelf and poem. I am not
sure about the framed poem or not. I might still do
something different with the mat.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful makeover, I lake it!!!
Big regards and kisses.

ShEiLa said...

I really like the updated neutral colors... good job Michele!

ToOdLeS.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...