HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Friday, July 23, 2010

This is where I have been! My beautiful sweet daughter Tara and her newborn baby girl Lyla, and below is her older daughter Evelyn, who Grammy has been with for the past week. We went to the park many times, read lots of books and sang many songs. It was hard to leave them, but it was time! I miss that wonderful smell of a newborn baby, and Evelyn calling me Dammy. Tara, no one should look that good in the hospital! Love you all!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Myrna Foster said...

Congratulations! I'm with you though: I didn't look like that in the hospital. ;o)

Lovey said...

Congratulations Tara! And I was thinking the same thing! Both mommy and baby look beautiful!!!:)

she dreams big! said...

What a sweet, precious baby! Congrats to all! My little Lainey is now one month old and has changed so much! I have to get all my cuddling in now cuz it won't be long before she is on the move! Isn't being a grandma the best!

ShEiLa said...

Congratulations Grammy and Papa on the new arrival... or shoud I say Dammy? ;)

ToOdLeS.

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Michele, congratulations, what a beautiful baby, what a glow on both baby and momma! Blessings to you all!
Kimberly

Anonymous said...

warm love and much congratulations coming your way from me!

utterly adorable!and yes, I do know what you mean....that newborn smell is delicious and oh so precious!

ciao bella
creative carmelina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...