HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Friday, July 23, 2010

Making it a Vintage Trip

While at my daughters for the birth of her baby, I was able to steel away a bit, and visit some antique shops and malls. My daughter lives in a really great location for these types of shops. Here is some of the stuff I found at these malls and shops, while there. I was especially excited about all the vintage trims and laces I was able to find.
I will probably paint the frame, and I collect small white pitchers and mercury glass. The sugar bowl was aquired very cheaply as the lid was not there.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Oh, I love everything! You made quite a hall!
Have a good evening!
Leticia
www.msbinglesvintagechristmas.com

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Fun finds! Your daughter and grandbaby look lovely. LOVE those little child's toy charms.
Deb :)

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I'm with you I love old buttons and lace! I have so much I will never use it! I just love it, and old linen also.

Carol

jen said...

HI Michele! Lyla is just precious and your daughter gorgeous like her mamma! I have been buried but my swap is going out in the A.M. I miss blogging and I miss you! hope all is well and you are enjoying your summer. Take care my sweet friend:)

luvs and glitter
~jen

Biljana said...

Wow! Such beautiful old buttons and lace:)) Hugs, Biljana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...