HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween goodies just for me!

The Halloween matchbox swap hosted by JoAnne of Vintage Dragonfly has arrived from my most amazing partner.  Sarah from Vintage figments was my partner and wow did she spoil me good!  I could not believe this was her first experience doing a matchbox swap.  She seems like a seasoned
swapper.  There will be many photos, so you can really get a feel for just how spoiled I got with this one!  There are lots of pictures but worth the looking at!
 Isn't this just beautiful?  I love the papers she used, from Crafty Secrets!

 She did a faux rustic effect that I am crazy about on this frame.  It turned out amazing!
A beautfiful bracelet she made for me.
She had so many amazing Halloween embellishments
But then there was the witch book
Amazing images and details






I truly got spoiled by Sarah!
 It all looks so great with my Witches apothecary cabinet.  I love it all and still drool over it each time I show it off to someone, or just walk by the display.  Thank you Thankyou to Sarah!
and my Halloween tag book hosted by Kimberly Laws of artjoystuff.blogspot.com so here are some photos of the talent that came through with the wonderful tags.

So many cute embellishments.




 I love this little cauldron, and wonder where in the world it was found.

and the last two photos I want to share with you are of the table I set for dinner last week and one of my favorite Halloween decorations.  This nifty retro crow with his smart suit and jack-o-lantern.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO EVERYONE OF MY BLOGGING FRIENDS.  It will be time to start posting things for Christmas soon!


14 comments:

JoAnne said...

Michele, you and Sarah both went above and beyond for this swap! Beautiful, beautiful creations.
Kimberly's tag book swap was fabulous also. I was fortunate to receive one of your tags, which I'm showing off in my current post.
Thanks again for being part of my swap group. It's creative, talented and generous swappers like you and Sarah that make our group so special.
Happy Halloween!
xoxo
JoAnne

Unknown said...

FABULOUS! Isn't it great to have such wonderful swap partners?! Love the frame too - especially the "skeleton key" on it! You are right about Christmas - our target has the Christmas lights on display behind the Halloween! As a crafter however i am starting to appreciate some of the things being out early because crafting can take such time you really have to start early! Thanks for sharing all those goodies!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Wow! Those are such lovely gifts. So many talented people out there. I love making and giving gifts based on a theme. The tags are fabulous, too. Best wishes, Tammy

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very nice matchbox! It was a nice swap! Cool tags from Kimberly's swap too!
I'm looking forward to starting Christmas crafts!
Warmly,
deb

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Wow - You ladies have done a great job on your swap. So many creative ideas. Thanks for sharing them with us.
Enjoy your evening.

Sarah said...

You are so sweet, Michele, and your pictures really make my stuff look good! I loved creating fun things for you and hope we have a chance to do it again.

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Michele,
So happy that you joined my tag swap, everyone did such a great job on their tags!
enJOY a beautiful week,
Kimberly

sjmcdowell said...

What a wonderful array of Spookylicious treasures!!!
I love the rusty frame and the tag book...Wow love it all!!!
Thank you dear Michele for stopping by my blog, and for leaving such a lovely comment!!
You are a wonderful inspiration to me as well!

Love and Blessings,

Susan
Art of Mine

Hearts Turned said...

What an amazing swap, Michele--you DID get spoiled! Fabulous stuff!

Wishing you a wonderful day, dear friend!

Julie

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh fun photos Thanks for taking the time to post all of this.Just loved all the swap tags we shared. Your designs are always lovely. Enjoy the weekend

Sherrie said...

HOW FUN!! I need a friend like Sarah haha

Erica said...

You received fabulous treasures! That rusty frame is amazing, and all the little goodies are perfect.

Unknown said...

Michele,
Great match box swap!! Yes, you did get spoiled, wonderful goodies.
Michele

The Junque Seeker said...

Wonderful Halloween swaps and decor! Thanks for sharing. I missed out on all the Halloween swaps this year, but looking at your posts is almost as much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...