HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Thursday, September 20, 2012

A new sign and Halloween tags

I made these signs for my adult kids for Christmas a few years back, because I thought it would be something good for them to remember as they make their way in the world with their own families, but did not keep one for myself.  Well my daughter did not want hers anymore, as she did not have a perfect place for it, and it does not exactly match her decor, so gave it back to me.  I did not argue, and hung it in my dining room.  I love this sentiment!


 Here are the tags I made for the Halloween tag swap that is hosted by Kimberly at Art Joy Stuff.  These are actually done with very purple glitter and ribbon and trims.  Don't know why the coloring turned out so blue.

 The back of the tags are more simple and display my blog address.  we will send these to her and get a lovely little book of 6 different tags back!  Can't wait!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the sign and the tags are adorable, Michele. I'm looking forward to Kimberly's swap too.
Much love,
Marcia

Hearts Turned said...

Such a great quote, Michele! Glad you got it back...and I LOVE your Halloween tags--they're fabulous!

Wishing you a wonderful day, my friend!

Julie

Glenda/MidSouth said...

The quote on the sign is so true.
Great job on the tags.
Many times the colors are not true in some of my pics also.
Have a great weekend.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Great sign!!! and so very TRUE!
Great tags for the swap..
Warmly,
deb

Diane said...

Wow...love the sign...no way, now how, would I have returned it...lol...fun Halloween tags, too. I also have issues with my camera and "color", but even so, they look great!!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Your tags are awesome Michele!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...