HomeMy StudioPublished WorksSpecial Paper Projects

Saturday, March 28, 2009

more scrapbooking posts

Our summer Trip to San Diego in July of 2007
These pictures were taken with my older Canon
film camera. I was kicking against the whole
digital movement, but now I love not having to load film
and worry about how many pictures I can take.
Love Love Love my new little digital canon.

"Sweet and Sour" Caleb eating his sour baby food. What a cute kid!

Some of the last great pictures to be taken with the
film Canon. These were all pictures I took in San Diego.


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Such a beautiful way to capture memories...

Kylee sure is gorgeous.

You have great looking kids...
the whole bunch.

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Lauren said...

Your pages look great! I can't even remember the last time I used a film camera.. crazy! I love all the colors you use and the elements really help pop out the pictures. The Sweet and Sour one is my favorite!

The pages on my blog are all done digitally in photoshop. I love photoshop!
Thanks for your comment :)

Anonymous said...

Nice job, as usual. I love the "sweet and sour" one of Caleb. That is a great face!

Emily said...

Oooo La La! You are something else!

I love them ALL!

Doreen Martinez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doreen Martinez said...

I love your work! I too am an avid scrapbooker and I am always looking for inspiration to create and organize. I am currently in a contest to win an EZ View desk. It is am amazing piece of furniture. I will buy the workbox if I win the desk. If you like you can view the furniture at the following website and vote for my entry, #274 in the giveaway gallery. Check out my blog for examples of my work sometime soon! Thanks for sharing.
Doreen Martinez

http://www.theoriginalscrapbox.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...